Family of mine

Family of mine

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In Alpine, there is a great little park that not very many people know about, in the park there is an old wood bridge. So we decided to take some fall pictures. Hollie and Emma are so beautiful and have such sweet souls, I can't believe how grown up they are, I don't know what I'm going to do when they are grown and leave, I'm going to be so sad, that my babies will be gone.
















7 comments:

Baker Family said...

Hey those all turned out soo good!!! They are so beautiful! I can't believe how old they both are, and soo beautiful!!! Love you!!

Mallory Hanna said...

Wow, beautiful pictures! Miss your family. Those two are so grown up.

Sandi said...

Wow! Pretty girls!

Heidi Crosby said...

Yah, Those pictures turned out great! Who took them?

Shayla Finlinson said...

they look so good... what cute girls..

Koren Crosby said...

I took them.

Emily said...

Yes beautiful of course! Ok so spill where the park is.