Lillie Mae, born on March 2nd 2009
Oh she is beautiful! You can already tell she looks just like her mommy!! How wonderdul, thanks for putting up the pictures! She is gorgeous.
Congrats to all of you! She is so cute!
Oh wow, she is just so perfect. Congratulations to you all.
she is so so so cute i cant believe it... And Katie looks great.. Tell Katie to get recovered soon... love you guys..
Beautiful baby! Congratulations. Great pictures:)
I cant believe how beautiful she is! She is perfect :0) I am jealous that you get to be there and see her!
p.s. this is mara :0)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh she is beautiful! You can already tell she looks just like her mommy!! How wonderdul, thanks for putting up the pictures! She is gorgeous.
Congrats to all of you! She is so cute!
Oh wow, she is just so perfect. Congratulations to you all.
she is so so so cute i cant believe it... And Katie looks great.. Tell Katie to get recovered soon... love you guys..
Beautiful baby! Congratulations. Great pictures:)
I cant believe how beautiful she is! She is perfect :0) I am jealous that you get to be there and see her!
p.s. this is mara :0)
Post a Comment